Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ready, Set, Blog!

I'm taking it upon myself to welcome well, myself into the wonderful world of blogging!  I have never had a personal blog page of my own, but figured the journey from my engagement to wedding could be a great way to start.  I've been told before that my e-mails tend to be quite lengthly, so it only seems natural to jump into a world where I can share my thoughts and ideas to whoever cares to read about it. This way, I can avoid sharing stories to people who think "oh, great, another e-mail from this girl!..wonder what story she has to share now?!" Makes sense, right?

So here we go....

My name is Heather, but I will be known as Precious Betty - or Presh - as my fiance named me shortly after we met.  I am 25 years old, and have lived my entire life in Orlando, FL. (I know, rare right?)  I'm not the biggest Disney fan in the world, but I have been surrounded by family, great opportunites, and now a fiance who lives here with me, so I'm a pretty big fan of this place.  I will be referring to my fiance as Hess, or Hessy, and we have been dating for almost 3 years now.  He popped the question on August 12, 2010 and we are tying the knot next Summer on July 22, 2011!



Follow me and my journey as I take the next big step in my life, becoming a MRS!!!  I'm sure there will be a lot of ups and downs, twists and turns, good days, bad days, and everything in-between.  Hold on to your garders ladies, the big day is only 272 DAYS AWAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this!