Friday, July 8, 2011

2 WEEKS left!

HOLY MOLY!!! We have officially entered the "down to the wire, crunch time" part of the wedding planning process.

In 14 days, I will officially be a MRS. and I couldn't be more excited about it!

You've probably noticed that my July posting on here has been prettttty bare, and you're right.  Not only have I had lack of time to blog about everything I've wanted to, but Mr. Hess and I have both come across some shocking, life changing events in the past week.  Without getting into too much detail, we have both decided to take the next step in our lives, as a married couple, to a fresh, new start.  We have decided to move on to new jobs and possibly even careers and are even open to moving to a new city.  I have been applying for various jobs and plan to keep doing so here in Orlando as well as in other areas.  For once, Mr. Hess and I are putting our faith in God to lead us where He wants us to go, and are trying not to tell him OUR plan.  So, on top of wedding planning, you can say that I've been a busy little bee researching and deciding where exactly our next step together will be.  Whatever it is: we are very excited, optimistic and hopeful for our new start as a married couple.  I've joked about it a lot, but after honeymoon I will come back with a new name, a new official address, a new drivers license (newer than most of you think, lol), a new job and career path, and a new outlook at life.  And I'm READY for it!! :)

As for the next 2 weeks, I can't promise I'll be back to posting on here like I really want to, but I can promise to share all of the things I want to later.  From here on out, Mr. Hess and I are getting everything squared away and making sure our wedding plans all come together, the way we want them to!  Planning rehearsal dinner (which I'm super excited for), squaring away final decisions with vendors, creating a video slideshow of Mr. Hess and I (ohhhhhh boy), putting the bridal party gifts together (more excitement here!), & getting our final music list squared away are just some of the things that will keep us working as busy little Mr. & Mrs. 2-bes.

Mr. Hess and I have been through a lot over the past month or so, and it seems as though this year has definitely been a challenging one.  But, one thing I can say is that all of these challenges we've faced has truly made our relationship flourish.  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I'm really starting to let that concept sink in.  I feel like everything is coming to a close now, and that there is a bright new window and door opening for us for the future.  I'm getting SO excited for the actual day to get here already, and to share all of the things I loved the most with you guys!!!



Until next time,
14 days to go!!!
Presh

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this!