Sunday, July 24, 2011

We're MARRIED!

PHEW!!! What a whirlwind! & I have some exciting news...

Mr. Hess and I are now MARRIED! The wedding day has finally come and passed and I am officially a MRS!

On our way to our first church service as Mr. & Mrs. 

My goal was to post a few more things on here before THE BIG DAY got here, but you can figure out that didn't exactly happen.  Both Mr. Hess and I came down to the wire with last minute projects, errands and decisions to make & we wanted to spend every minute of extra time past that with the friends and family that traveled into Orlando to see us.

The wedding was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.  I know everyone says that....but I truly, truly TRULY mean it.  We have pictured this day and the details of it for months and months...and Mr. Hess and I both agreed that every single one of our vendors went above & beyond their call of duty for our wedding day.  From the ceremony to the reception EVERYTHING turned out more amazing than we had pictured it.  We were just as equally excited about the ceremony as we were the reception - and for great reasons.  THAT even turned out to be better than we could have even hoped for.  We had an incredible pastor, singers, readings, unity ceremonies & music to put together our dream ceremony and it really couldn't have been done any better.  Everyone who I've heard from said they not only had a blast at the reception, but they really enjoyed the ceremony and saw our personalities shine through in every single little detail...which was our ultimate goal.  We wanted our ceremony to be in a church, but to be very US - and I can't wait to see the video!

As for the reception....don't even get me started. 

It was P-E-R-F-E-C-T! We had envisioned this print of linen and that type of chair mixed with those lights, a dance floor that looked like this and hanging floral that looked like that...and spent hours and days and months figuring out every single detail of what our reception space would look like.  When we walked into the room - we were both BLOWN AWAY!  The space was gorgeous - and really did look like HEAVEN to us (which happens to be the name of the reception hall).  I can only explain so much through words, so I'm going to have to wait and let the pictures speak for themselves.  For now, I can tell you that it the prettiest and most exciting weddings I have EVER been to - and I'm not trying to be biased.  From top to bottom, Mr. Hess and I put SO much effort and detail into everything, and it truly showed.  Mr. Hess has a great analogy when asked to describe what our wedding was like..."It's like a mullet...business in the front (ceremony) & party in the back (reception). 

We had people come up to us during the entire day and tell us the same thing...our commitment to marriage was incredibly sweet, showed our personalities and was the FUNNEST.WEDDING.EVER!!!! 
WHAT AN AMAZING DAY!
I could go on and on about how wonderful the day was, and I will...eventually.  For now, Mr. Hess and I have a lot of work to do before tomorrow as we leave for our Honeymoon to Costa Rica for a week!  We decided to spend a few days with family and friends (best idea) after the wedding, so TOMORROW will be the start to our official honeymoon & we are pumped up about it.  Zipplining, beaches, swimming with whale sharks, rest & liesure is what we have to look forward to for the next 7 days and it couldn't have come at a better time in our lives.  We have TONS to share when we get back, so hold on to your computers....you'll be filled in on how the day went one step at a time!

For now, enjoy this quick video from the Mr. & Mrs. as we head to Costa!



See you guys when we get back!
MRS. Presh & Mr. Hess <3

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this!