Sunday, June 12, 2011

Funny Bridal Shower Video

TODAY was my Bridal Shower!!! YAY! I can't believe this day snuck up on me like it did & I know the wedding is going to do exactly the same thing.  I think I'm finally starting to be ready for it to get here already! ;)

A shower celebrating me and Mr. Hess getting married was a very exciting one for me.  I had a great group of family & friends there to help cheer me on and shower me with gifts and love.  What's not to love? It was nice to take a break from all of the planning and nonsense a Bride-to-Be goes through at this stage in planning...so
THANKS ladies for an amazing afternoon!

I know I'll have MUCH more to share in a following post about this special day, but I just couldn't wait to share this hilarious video.  My future sis-in-law Jaclyn made a video of my friend Megan interviewing Mr. Hess with a series of questions for me to also answer at the shower.  Whatever questions I answered differently than Mr. Hess, I had to stick a piece of double bubble in my mouth...and man did THAT get sticky! Let's just say I only answered half of the questions correctly so my mouth was full with 7 pieces of double bubble! (Which really is like...14 since it's double, right?!)

I'm sure some of you have heard of this game before, but I can GUARANTEE you have never seen a video answer reel quite like this one.  Leave it to Mr. Hess to be a little bit "different", ridiculous, & borderline embarassing....

But, what can I say?
I LOVE HIM & his crazy self...ENJOY!


Hey, I tried to warn you didn't I?

Mr. Hess is QUITE the character and yup, I know you're probably thinking I've got my hands pretttttttttty full.  Well, you're right, but I have to say there's never a dull moment in the Hess household & I'm loving every minute of it!

Stay tuned for a post coming soon about my wonderful bridal shower...can't wait to see and share the pictures!

Until then...

40 days and counting,
Presh

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this!