I was a Co-Maid of Honor in my friends wedding (Love You Britt!), we attended another friend's wedding - (don't worry, I'm taking notes!), I had extra weekend practices AND we both worked 10 games and 2 dunk shows in one month. We usually have on average about 6-8 games tops in one month - so we had A LOT to practice and prepare for...
Somehow throughout all of that madness and working our day jobs, we found some time to get some things checked off of our ever growing TO-DO List!
Going into December, we have finally checked the following off:
- Set a DATE! July 22, 2011!
- Booked our Church - Henry Chapel - the chapel to our church we are members at.
- Booked our Reception Venue - Heaven Events Center!
- Hired a Day-of Wedding Coordinator (THANK THE LORD! I think I would go insane if I didn't know she would be there to help me out!)
- Finished our P.R.E.P. for Marriage class at church!
- Booked a Photographer! Elegant Imagery, they have a really unique and fun style!
- Met with 2 Florists, and are ready to book one! (Within our budget too - score!)
- Ordered all of our Bridal Party dresses! BIG SHOUT OUT to my HBSH Bridal Party! Thanks for being on top of things and getting this done so soon! :)
- Made a Wedding Notebook that holds all of our contracts, receipts, catalogues, business cards, and information we need to contact our vendors.
- Figured out how to upload videos on here!!!!
|This is what our end tables consist of these days - my Wedding Planning Book, Notebook, Engagement Party book and Bridal Magazines.|
Speaking of videos - I felt like it was a lot I would have to write to explain all that we did this month, so we decided we would have a once a month update video, starting with this one! Too bad the camera died right when we were ending in though...lol:
Happy December Everyone!
Can't believe it's already here, I LOVE IT!!!
231 days and counting...
Until next time,