|OMG - isn't he the CUTEST! I just want to squish his face!!! ;)|
Like always, it's easiest to explain the lengthy tales through video, so here I am trying to explain most of it:
From our vet visit, we found out the following information:
- Roadie is part rhodesian ridgeback, but obviously part something else - possibly a lab, boxer, or pit bull mix. He is about 45 pounds, so could get prettttty big!
- He is just about a year old - perfect age for us!
- He NEEDS a good home because we sadly found out he has some critical conditions that need to be treated immediately!
- He is actually really good at vet visits! :)
Things that make me fall in love with him more every day:
- He plays nicely with the cats, and doesn't have to be separated from them - YAY!
- No matter how long we are gone from the house he is always SO excited to see us!
- He's a great snuggler and wants to be loved on every chance he gets!
- Mr. Hess LOVES him and they are very cute together.
|YUP - collar complete with nametag means hes OURS! :)|
|Mr. Hess is giving that "Really?" look to me as we get the total for his stuff!|
|Making his nametag!|
|Somebody doesn't like to be wet - but he's pretty tolerant of showers!|
|Our first vet visit - poor thing!|
|Roadie's positive heartworm test and vet bill for treatment - OUCH!|
BUT....he's worth it, don't you think?!?!?
Here's some more photos of us on our walks - he also loves to run with me and we go alllll the way (about 2 miles total) around our block - he's a beast!
|Taking a break by the lake on our run...ahhhh!|
And I'll leave you with one of my favorites!!!!!!
146 days to go...
Until next time,